Terms and Conditions
- We require a minimum number of 10 attendees to run this class/workshop – if there are fewer attendees 48 hours prior, then we reserve the right to cancel this event. You will be refunded the FULL ticket price, minus any booking fees and/or surcharge.
- If we cancel the workshop up to 48 hours before workshop, then you will receive full refund minus booking fees.
- Your space in a class is reserved only once full payment has been received.
- Our class/workshop tickets are non refundable, but if you are aware you will be unable to attend, you may pass your ticket to someone else you wish to come in your place.
- In the event you forget to come or you are unable to attend a class/workshop, the ticket is non transferable after the event.
- Whilst arriving, attending and leaving the class/workshops, it is your responsibility to ensure that you maintain and adhere to all safety precautions and requirements during the workshop.
- Tranquilcanvas and the attending artist hold no personal liability or responsibility for any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property, or any physical injuries obtained during the workshop. By attending a class/workshop, you agree in holding full responsibility and liability for any damages, injuries to parties involved and physical and/or personal property that may occur during the workshop.